We’re always here to help. If you’re a PUD customer, please use the phone numbers or the form below. For PUD office locations, use the map at the base of this page.
425-783-1000, weekdays, 8 am to 5:30 pm
1-877-783-1000, toll-free Western Washington & outside Everett
425-783-1012, weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm
Please note, busiest days are the 1st, 15th, and last two days of the month. Those days, best times to call are 9 to11:30 am & 1:30 to 4 pm.
We are ready to help you. Please use the form below for non-urgent questions and requests. We will get back to you within three business days. Do not use this form to report a power outage. Instead, use our Outage Map to report power outages (click here to report an outage).
"*" indicates required fields
Have a specific question? Jump to our full directory >
- Open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm:
- Electric Building Headquarters in Everett
- Community offices in Arlington, Lynnwood and Monroe
- Community offices in Snohomish and Stanwood remain closed for now (payment drop box available)
- View PUD holidays when we are closed for business
Click on the PUD logos in the map below to find details about office locations.