MySnoPUD Sign In
Remember Me
Forgot your Password? Create an Account
"Remember me" will keep you logged in and will store your User ID on the computer you are using. Do NOT use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library, hotel, or internet cafe).

Not Enrolled?
Create a profile Make a one-time payment

Bill assistance

We offer electric rate and water rate discounts of 25% or 50% off to income-qualified households.

Click here to apply online

Download the application

Descarga la aplicación en español


Rate discounts are available to PUD electric and water customers based on these total household income limits (maximum income after deductions):

Household size Monthly income Annual income
1 person $2,521 $30,252
2 people $3,406 $40,880
3 people $4,303 $51,640
4 people $5,200 $62,400
5 people $6,096 $73,160
6 people $6,993 $83,920
7 people $7,890 $94,680
Each additional person, add: $896 $10,760

How to apply

Click the button above to apply online.

To download the application form, see links above for English and Spanish versions. You can also obtain a printed application at any PUD office, at most senior centers, and by calling Customer Service at 425-783-1000. Fill it in and return it with required documentation by mail or fax. Mailing address and fax number are listed on the application.

Applications are generally reviewed near the time of your next scheduled billing date. A letter will be mailed to you letting you know if your application was approved or denied, and, if approved, at what rate. If approved, the discount rate will be for future billings and does not apply to current charges nor to past due amounts.

More resources


Help with heating bills is available through this program, whether residents heat with electricity, natural gas, propane, oil or wood. Certain eligibility requirements apply. Grants range from $100 to $1,000. For more information, Snohomish County residents should visitSnohomish County’s website or call 425-388-3880. Camano Island residents should call the Stanwood Camano Community Resource Center at 360-629-5257 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).


2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember phone number for people to call for health and human service information and referrals and other assistance to meet their needs.


Project PRIDE offers grants and has income guidelines similar to those posted in the table above. It is administered by St. Vincent de Paul and is funded by voluntary contributions from PUD customers. To see if you qualify for assistance, call St. Vincent de Paul at 425-374-1243.


This program offers free weatherization help to those who qualify based on income, including repairs to windows, functional checks of heating systems, sealing of larger leak areas with caulk and weather-stripping and various insulation work. Landlords must approve work performed on the renter’s behalf. For more information Snohomish County residents should call Snohomish County at 425-388-7205 and Camano Island customers should call the Opportunity Council at 1-800-317-5427.