Paperless billing is good for you and good for the planet
Going paperless is easy. Just sign up for MySnoPUD by clicking the blue SIGN IN button at the top right of this page. Select Create Profile and set up your account. You will need your PUD account number to create an account. If you don’t have your account number handy, call our Customer Service team at 425-783-1000 (M-F, 8 am to 5 pm). When you log in, click on the green Paperless Billing button in the pop-up Home menu and follow instructions.
What are the benefits of going paperless and using MySnoPUD?
- It’s simple and worry-free! You can use the Auto Pay option to set your payment on the due date and automatically have it transferred from your bank account or charged to your credit card.
- You will receive email and/or text notifications letting you know your bill is due and when it is paid.
- Save money on postage and don’t worry about trips to the post office to buy stamps.
- Access your billing statement anytime, anywhere. You can also view your past bills so you don’t have to store old copies.
- Help prevent identify theft by keeping your bill out of the hands of mail thieves.
- View and compare your energy usage over the past three years.
- Save paper and trees. It also helps us save money on mailing costs so that we can continue to keep rates reasonable.
I have a MySnoPUD account but I can’t remember my login information.
You can reset your password by clicking on blue SIGN IN button in the upper right-hand corner. A pop box will appear. Select Forgot Your Password? and follow the instructions.
What if I don't receive an email or text notification that my bill is ready?
The first step is to make sure you have an updated email address in your MySnoPUD account. This can be done by clicking the Account icon in the top right of your MySnoPUD account and selecting User Profile. There you can update your email address or change your password.
If your email address is correct, then check your spam file to see if our email is stuck there.
You can always quickly view/pay your bill by clicking the link to the left of the Account icon at the top right corner.
How do I sign up for email/text alerts?
When you sign into MySnoPUD, click the green Manage Alerts button on the pop-up menu (or click the Account Icon on the top right and select Communications Preferences). Then click on the Add Notification button where you can create updates for when you have a new bill, a due date reminder or for when a payment has been applied to your account. For each notification, click on the Edit/Delete icon where you can select email, text, or both.
If I’m paperless, can I still pay by check?
Yes. Please send your check with your PUD account number on it to Snohomish PUD, PO Box 1100, Everett, WA 98206-1100.
If you aren’t comfortable with electronic payments, you can always pay by phone at 1-888-909-4628 (toll-free, 24-hours). Payment types: Visa and Mastercard credit/debit card, check. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted.
What if I forget to pay my bill after receiving the notification?
A few things to note. If you sign up for Auto Pay in MySnoPUD, then you never need to worry about missing your bill payment. Many of our customers really appreciate the peace of mind that brings. To sign up for Auto Pay, click the green Manage Auto Pay button after you log into MySnoPUD.
Can I switch back to a paper bill if I don’t like not receiving one?
Yes, but we are really hoping you are so delighted with the many features of using MySnoPUD and the convenience of going paperless that you won’t want to!