Small business exclusives
We’re committed to helping the small businesses in our communities thrive. We support a handful of programs centered on small and mid-size businesses.
Free energy-saving bundles
Find free lighting bundles and deeply discounted energy-efficient products for your business.
Offer is available to Snohomish PUD business customers with one or more facilities in Snohomish County.
Small Business Direct Install program
Are you a small business owner looking to cut your energy bills? Snohomish PUD has partnered with Puget Sound Energy on the Small Business Direct Install program to help conduct energy-efficiency surveys and install free or low-cost solutions.
Program perks include:
- A no-cost comprehensive assessment and energy savings report
- Proposal including additional energy-efficiency upgrade opportunities, if eligible
- Installation of no-cost and low-cost energy-saving products
- Reduced energy use and savings on your bill
- Improved work environment for employees and customers
Eligible businesses may take advantage of some of these simple energy upgrades:
- LED lighting: Fixture upgrades, exterior lighting, exit and open signs
- Occupancy sensors: Sensor controls that turn off lighting when a space is unoccupied
- Refrigeration: Display case lighting, energy-efficient replacement motors for low- and medium-temp coolers and display cases
- Water savers: Low-flow faucet aerators, pre-rinse spray heads and showerheads
- HVAC: Programmable thermostats, equipment assessments and referrals
"My PUD bill already went down since the installation.
I have also seen a reduction of $200 a bill at my other location that participated in the program. The installers were great when they came to my store. I would recommend this to other business owners."– Don Arturo, Owner of Los Portales
EnviroStars Green Business program
Snohomish PUD is a proud member of EnviroStars, a one-stop green business program for the state of Washington.
EnviroStars is a free, central hub for Washington businesses to receive assistance and recognition for saving energy and water, reducing waste and pollution, choosing safer products, and cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
Led by a large coalition of cities, counties and utilities, EnviroStars links businesses to local environmental programs and incentives that can help them take green actions and get recognized for it.
By joining the EnviroStars program, businesses experience more efficiency, lower utility bills, greater comfort, improved worker safety, and a more healthy and productive workplace.
Whether your business is just starting to explore greener practices, or you’re looking to take it to the next level, EnviroStars meets your business where it is today. Have any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other EnviroStars agencies in the area
Nearly 20 Washington cities, counties, municipalities and utilities joined together in 2017 to launch EnviroStars. Follow the links below to find savings for small businesses from the other Snohomish County agencies.