Small business exclusives
We’re committed to helping the small businesses in our communities thrive. We support a handful of programs centered on small and mid-size businesses.
Find deeply discounted energy-efficient products for your business.
Offer is available to Snohomish PUD business customers with one or more facilities in Snohomish County.
Small Business Direct Install program
Are you a small business owner looking to cut your energy bills? Snohomish PUD has partnered with Puget Sound Energy on the Small Business Direct Install program to help conduct energy-efficiency surveys and install free or low-cost solutions.
Program perks include:
- A no-cost comprehensive assessment and energy savings report
- Proposal including additional energy-efficiency upgrade opportunities, if eligible
- Installation of no-cost and low-cost energy-saving products
- Reduced energy use and savings on your bill
- Improved work environment for employees and customers
Eligible businesses may take advantage of some of these simple energy upgrades:
- LED lighting: Fixture upgrades, exterior lighting, exit and open signs
- Occupancy sensors: Sensor controls that turn off lighting when a space is unoccupied
- Refrigeration: Display case lighting, energy-efficient replacement motors for low- and medium-temp coolers and display cases
- Water savers: Low-flow faucet aerators, pre-rinse spray heads and showerheads
- HVAC: Programmable thermostats, equipment assessments and referrals
"My PUD bill already went down since the installation.
I have also seen a reduction of $200 a bill at my other location that participated in the program. The installers were great when they came to my store. I would recommend this to other business owners."– Don Arturo, Owner of Los Portales