Indoor agricultural incentives
For owners and operators of indoor agricultural facilities, installing high-efficiency LED lighting, HVAC and controls are extremely effective ways to save more on your energy bill as well as reduce your maintenance and operating budget. The technological advances in horticultural LED lighting now allow growers to provide a photosynthetic spectrum that can be tailored for a maximum plant growth cycle and individual plant variety. If you are interested in upgrading equipment at your facility, we are here to help make the switch more affordable for you.
- $0.20/kWh horticultural LED lighting upgrades and potential HVAC interactive savings
- $0.35/kWh HVAC and dehumidification equipment upgrade savings
- $0.12/kWh common area non-production horticultural LED lighting upgrade savings
- All projects must be pre-approved
- All incentivized lighting products must be LED with the following requirements:
- Eligible LED lighting products must have a UL or ETL listing and minimum 5-year warranty
- Minimum PPE of 1.9 umol/J
- Incentive may not exceed the lesser of:
- Retrofits: 70% of the total material and equipment costs
- New construction: 25% of material and equipment costs or 50% of documented incremental costs
- Incentives for all projects, retrofit and new construction, are capped at $200K (per project)
Need Help? Contact Sinh Tran at email@example.com or Rick Rosenkilde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Step 1: Click on each item below to download and fill out:
Step 2: Submit your project through the form below. Please do not upload W-9 information anywhere in this form.
"*" indicates required fields