Indoor agricultural incentives
For owners and operators of indoor agricultural facilities, installing high-efficiency lighting, HVAC and controls are extremely effective ways to save more on your energy bill as well as reduce your maintenance and operating budget. The technological advances in horticultural LED lighting now allow growers to provide a photosynthetic spectrum that can be tailored for a maximum plant growth cycle and individual plant variety. If you are interested in upgrading equipment at your facility, we are here to help make the switch more affordable for you.
- $0.20/kWh horticultural LED lighting upgrades and HVAC interactive savings
- $0.35/kWh HVAC equipment upgrade cost
- $0.12/kWh common area non-production horticultural LED lighting upgrades
- All projects must be pre-approved
- All incentivized lighting products must be LED
- Incentive may not exceed the lesser of 100% material cost or $150K (per project)
How to apply
Step 1: Click on each item below to download and fill out:
Step 2: Submit your project through the form below. Please do not upload W-9 information anywhere in this form.
"*" indicates required fields