Payment Options

In addition to mailing your payment or bringing it to a PUD payment station (click here for locations), you can pay your bill online with SnoPAY or over the phone. Both online and phone payments allow transferring funds electronically from your bank account or accept credit/debit cards (Visa and MasterCard only) for payment. There is no fee to use either service. Payments can be made at any time of the day, any day of the week.

POP-UP BLOCKER WARNING: If your browser blocks popup boxes, you may need to hold the control key down when clicking on the link above to access the program.

When you reach the log-in page, you may want to
bookmark it for future use.

To pay over the phone, customers need to call this toll-free number: 1-888-909-4628. Customers should be ready with their PUD account number (located on your billing statement), the balance owed on their bill, and account information for the desired payment option (bank account and routing number for electronic transfers from your account or credit/debit card account numbers and expiration dates).

Phones will also be available in any PUD office so that customers can use the phone payment system.

Mailing address for bill payments: Snohomish County PUD, PO Box 1100, Everett WA 98206-1100

SnoPAY Phone Payment FAQs

View all
Who can use the SnoPAY Phone Payment service?

Any Snohomish County PUD customer with a PUD account for electrical service and/or water service who has received at least one bill (excluding security deposit billing).

Can I make all my PUD payments through the SnoPAY Phone Payment service?

You can pay your electric and/or water PUD bill. You cannot make payments for a PUD conservation loan or security deposit billing.

When can I start making payments?

You can make a payment as soon as you have received your first bill (excluding security deposit billing and loan accounts).

What types of payment methods are accepted through the SnoPAY Phone Payment service?

Payment methods include:

  • Checking or savings bank account
  • Visa/MasterCard credit/debit cards (pre-paid credit cards* are not accepted)


  • Depending on the service provided, specific payment method limitations may apply.
  • *If you are using a card type other than a standard credit card, verify with your financial institution that the card can pass card validation. A hold can be placed on the card’s funds (by your financial institution) for an extended period of time whether it can pass card validation or not.
How do I make a payment?

You will need to know your PUD account number and service address. Call toll-free at 888-909-4628 and follow the prompts.

When will my payment be posted to my PUD account?

Your payment will be processed and posted to your PUD account within two business days, excluding holidays.

When you submit your payment information, SnoPAY Phone Payment service will give you a payment confirmation number. It is recommended that you keep this for your records. This confirmation number is used for tracking purposes only. A confirmation number does not mean that your payment has been approved.

What holidays are observed (when payments will not be processed)?
  • New Year’s Day
  • Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
  • Presidents’ Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Independence Day
  • Labor Day
  • Columbus Day
  • Veterans’ Day
  • Thanksgiving Day
  • Day After Thanksgiving Day
  • Christmas Day
I just made a phone payment, but it is not reflected in my Current Account Balance.

Please allow two business days (excluding holidays) for payments to show in the current account balance on your SnoPAY home page.

What do I do if my payment was declined?

There are different reasons for declining a payment. It could be as simple as submitting an incorrect bank account number or credit/debit card number. However, before attempting to submit the payment again, you may want to contact the respective financial institution to find out why the payment was declined. Declined payments may result in a hold on funds by your financial institution.

More Info About:

Important Information

Customer Service:

(M-F, 8am to 5:30pm)


Western Washington & outside Everett