MySnoPUD Sign In

Not Enrolled?
Create a profile Make a one-time payment

Construction & remodeling

Get help with new or existing construction within Snohomish County and Camano Island for your electric and water service.

Where to start

ELECTRIC SERVICE: To install a new or change an existing electrical service, please fill out the appropriate application form.

Send the completed application for residential, commercial or area lighting to

For projects with 5 or more lots, send the completed plat engineering application to

WATER SERVICE: For a new water connection, please view our Water Service installation information here.

Additional Information

Guides & requirements

Reference guides for current standards, builder responsibilities and utility installation requirements
Learn more >

Safety reviews

Power line, electric meter and service disconnects, power safety
Learn more >

Plat engineering

Define scope, costs and timelines for your plat project (5 or more lots) while also managing technical engineering related to the design of a plat.
Learn more >

Meter verification

Requirements for proper identification and labeling of meters, including a form to request verification by the PUD before transferring to new owner.
Learn more >

Contact Construction Team

Click here >

PUD rebates for new construction

If you're looking to build, energy-efficiency incentives may be available.
Learn more >