Financial & continuing disclosure reports
This page includes two prior calendar years of annual financial reports and up to one year of quarterly financial information for Snohomish County Public Utility District. As information becomes available this page will be updated.
Reports available include: annual reports, additional annual operating data, quarterly reports, and material or voluntary event disclosures as necessary for continuing disclosure purposes.
The information included below is provided for general information purposes only. It does not include every item which may be of interest, nor does it purport to present full and fair disclosures with respect to any of the PUD’s bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws. For a full listing of such disclosures, please visit www.emma.msrb.org.
Annual financial information & operating data
- Electric & generation system: 2022 annual financial information and operating data
- Water system: 2022 financial information and operating data
Annual audited basic financial statements
- 2022 Annual Report – for the year ended December 31, 2022
- 2021 Annual Report – for the year ended December 31, 2021
Quarterly unaudited financial statements
- Second quarter, period ending 6/30/23
- First quarter, period ending 3/31/23
- Third quarter, period ending 9/30/22
Material & voluntary event filings
- Electric System, Series 2012 Bonds – Bond Call October 7, 2022
- Successor, Additional or Change in Trustee: Notice of Appointment of
- Electric System, Series 2012 Bonds – October 6, 2020
- Electric System, Series 2011 Bonds – October 6, 2020
- Generation System, Series 2010B Bonds – Bond Call of the related 12/01/2025 maturity, CUSIP 833116BT2, $475,000- October 4, 2021
- Generation System, Series 2010B Bonds – Bond Call of the related 12/01/2025 maturity, CUSIP 833116BT2, $460,000 – October 5, 2020
- Generation System, Series 2010A Bonds – Notice of Conditional Optional Redemption – September 4, 2020
- Generation System, Series 2010A Bonds – Notice Of Partial Defeasance – November 27, 2019
- Generation System, Series 1989 – Bond Call of the related 1/1/2020 maturity, CUSIP 833102MD5, $3,250,000 – January 1, 2019
The documents in our website are limited in scope. The documents do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the PUD’s bonds. Each document listed in the Finance & Investor Relations section is dated and speaks only as of that date. The PUD does not undertake to update, and expressly disclaims any duty to update, any document.
If and when included in these documents, the words “plan,” “expect,” “forecast,” “estimate,” “budget,” “project,” “intends,” “anticipates” and similar words are intended to identify forward-looking statements, and any such statements inherently are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, general economic and business conditions, changes in political, social and economic conditions, regulatory initiatives and compliance with governmental regulations, litigation and various other events, conditions and circumstances, many of which are beyond the control of the PUD. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they were prepared.
By clicking on the links above, you acknowledge that the documents are limited in scope; are not an offer to sell; are each dated as of a certain date and speaks only as of that date; and have not been updated since that date; and that as a result, the documents may not contain all information material to investors and may contain material misstatements or omissions because of the passage of time or the occurrence of subsequent events.