Equipment & control upgrades
For energy efficient equipment that does not have a qualifying rebate, we offer custom incentives– 35 cents/kWh for equipment and 20 cents/kWh for controls, up to 70% of total project cost for retrofits and 25% of equipment cost for new installation.
New for 2022, we offer an incentive for O&M (operations & maintenance) at 20 cents/kWh, up to 70% of cost.
Incentive rates and programs may change without notice. Funding is limited.
Have questions? Contact Sinh Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rob Marks at email@example.com.
- All projects must be pre-approved
- Qualifying equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Pumps and fans
- Variable Speed Drives/Variable Frequency Drives (VSDs/VFDs)
- Chillers, cooling towers, and process cooling
- Building control systems
- HVAC & Demand control ventilation
- Green Hydraulic power
- Fiber laser cutting
Indoor Agricultural Facilities
View our indoor agricultural equipment incentives >
How to apply
If you are interested in discussing a custom project with a PUD Energy Engineer, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields