PUD rates are set by the Board of Commissioners. The rates are divided into “schedules,” depending on the type of service you receive.
As of October 1, 2015, residential billing rates are about 9.9 cents per kilowatt-hour. See Schedule 7 for full details.
Electric Utility Rates (to view, see "Electric Rates" file to the right)
- Schedule 7 - Residential Services*
- Schedule 20 - General Service, Medium Load
- Schedule 23 - Special Continuous Service
- Schedule 24 - Time of Use General Service
- Schedule 25 - General Service, Small Load
- Schedule 36 - Large Primary Services
- Schedule 37 - New Large Single Loads
- Schedule 38 - Large 115 kV Service
- Schedule 50 - Market-based Services
- Schedule 80 - Renewable Energy Program ("Green Blocks")
- Schedule 81 - Renewable Energy Program ("Planet Power")*
- Schedule 82 - Adjustments
- Schedule 90 - Cogeneration & Small Power Production Purchases From Facilities Smaller Than 100 kW
- Schedule 200 - Net Metering Program*
- Schedule 210 - Demand Exchange
*These rate schedules apply to residential customers. Schedules 81 and 200 apply to both residential and business customers.
Street Lighting Rates (to view, see "Street Lighting Rates" file to the right)
- Schedule 1 - Municipal Street Lighting Service
- Schedule 3 - Area Lighting Service
- Schedule 4 - Municipal Owned and Maintained Street Lighting Service
- Schedule 5 - Suburban Street Lighting Service