Rebates for washers & dryers
The PUD is offering rebates for $25–$250 for the purchase and installation of qualifying washers and dryers. Have any questions? Call our Energy Hotline at 425-783-1700.
Rebates & eligibility requirements
- ENERGY STAR-certified clothes washer: $25-$50
- Orders delivered on or before 5/1/22 qualify for a $50 rebate
- Orders delivered after 5/1/22 qualify for a $25 rebate
- ENERGY STAR-certified electric clothes dryer: $50
- ENERGY STAR-certified electric clothes dryer that are also BPA Tier 3 (heat pump models) qualify for a rebate up to $250
- Orders delivered on or before 5/1/22 qualify for a $100 rebate
- Orders delivered after 5/1/22 qualify for a $250 rebate
All applications and receipts must be submitted within 90 days from date of delivery or installation in order to be eligible for our rebate. To see if your new washer or dryer is a qualified model, see our lists of qualifying clothes washer models and qualifying dryer models.
How it works
There are two easy ways to apply for your rebate: online or by mail.
Claim your rebate online
- Click here to visit our rebate site and then sign in or create an account.
- Follow the prompts to submit your contact information and receipt.
- Receive your rebate in 2-6 weeks.
Mail your rebate application form
- Download and fill out this paper application form
- Follow the instructions to mail your completed and signed form, including all supporting documents, to:
Energy Services Rebates (M/S E2)
Snohomish County PUD
PO Box 1107
Everett, WA 98206-1107
- Receive your rebate within 8–10 weeks