MySnoPUD Sign In
Remember Me
Forgot your Password? Create an Account
"Remember me" will keep you logged in and will store your User ID on the computer you are using. Do NOT use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library, hotel, or internet cafe).

Not Enrolled?
Create a profile Make a one-time payment

Investment recovery

The PUD offers surplus material, vehicles and equipment to local service area educational agencies and service area local agencies first. These groups include a variety of educational institutions (such as colleges, school districts or education centers) as well as local public agencies (such as counties, cities, or municipal corporations). These are the first groups that can purchase any surplus PUD property. Any surplus items not purchased by these groups are then made available to the public for purchase. You can find the current list of surplus items by clicking the button below.

View Public Agency Bids (must have password to view)>

Auction Sites. For your convenience, here are some links to local auction sites that may have material, vehicle or equipment available from the PUD.

View Surplus Inventory