MySnoPUD Sign In
Remember Me
Forgot your Password? Create an Account
"Remember me" will keep you logged in and will store your User ID on the computer you are using. Do NOT use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library, hotel, or internet cafe).

Not Enrolled?
Create a profile Make a one-time payment

How to stop or transfer a service

To stop or transfer electric or water service, please call Customer Service:

Residential customers: 425-783-1000
Business customers: 425-783-1012

The customer is responsible for notifying the PUD on or prior to the date of service termination, and is also responsible for payment of all service supplied up to and including the date of notification.

The following information is required:

  • Account number or physical address where service is to be stopped
  • Forwarding mailing address
  • Forwarding phone number