MySnoPUD Sign In
Remember Me
Forgot your Password? Create an Account
"Remember me" will keep you logged in and will store your User ID on the computer you are using. Do NOT use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library, hotel, or internet cafe).

Not Enrolled?
Create a profile Make a one-time payment

Starting residential service

The PUD provides electric service to all of Snohomish County and Camano Island. We also provide water to some communities, mostly in the eastern part of the county, including Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, and Arlington.

How to start a service

Contact Customer Service at 425-783-1000 (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, 8 am to 5:30 pm, toll-free at 1-877-783-1000) ideally 1–2 business days prior to moving in. You can also visit a local PUD community office.

The following information is required for both new and existing customers who are starting residential service at a new address:

  • Address where service is being requested
  • Mailing address if different than service address
  • Phone number of primary contact
  • Social Security Number to validate your identity

Customers preferring to use other government-issued identification instead of a Social Security Number must apply for service in person at a local PUD office. Please bring one piece of unexpired, government-issued identification that includes a photo. The PUD will accept all forms of identification approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and/or the U.S. Transportation Security Administration.

Starting service fees

If your new home has no power or water service, restoration can be scheduled as follows:

Electric service reconnection
Same day: $80
Following business day: no charge

Water service reconnection
Same day: $80
Following business day: $40

Requests to start new service or transfer existing service will also include an Account Service Charge of $15. Other fees may apply.

Security deposits

A security deposit may be required when starting service. Deposit amounts are due with the first billing invoice. Residential account deposits are credited back to the PUD account after 12 months of excellent payment history.

Waiving the residential deposit

New residential customers can request to have the deposit waived by emailing one of the following to (you may also fax to 425-267-6303):

  • A letter of excellent credit from another heating utility showing at least one year of service in the past 24 months
  • A credit report from Equifax, Experian or TransUnion that is run within the past 90 days and shows an excellent credit score