MySnoPUD Sign In
Remember Me
Forgot your Password? Create an Account
"Remember me" will keep you logged in and will store your User ID on the computer you are using. Do NOT use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library, hotel, or internet cafe).

Not Enrolled?
Create a profile Make a one-time payment

File a claim

The PUD is self-insured for property damage and/or bodily injury liability. If you feel you have a valid claim for damages against the PUD, in accordance with RCW 4.96.020, claims for damages against the PUD must be filed with the Risk Management Claims Department. To file a claim:

  • Electronically fill out information on the form, print and sign the form (must be an original signature, not electronic) and return it to the PUD.  If you need further information or would like to request a form be mailed you, please contact the Claims Department at or by calling 425-783-8651 during business hours.
  • Make certain that form is complete, signed, and all documentation (such as pictures, receipts and any other additional information) is attached.
  • Mail the claim to Snohomish County PUD, Attn: Sr. Manager of Risk Management, PO Box 1107, Everett, WA 98206. You may also deliver the form in person to the Everett Headquarters Building at 2320 California Street, Everett, WA 98201.


Once your claim form is received, the PUD, along with a claims adjusting firm, will conduct an investigation regarding your claim.

If the PUD is Deemed Responsible: If the investigation reveals damages were a result of negligence on the part of Snohomish County PUD, the claims adjuster will contact you regarding an amicable settlement.

If the PUD is Not Deemed Responsible: If the investigation reveals the PUD is not responsible for damages, you will receive a letter from the claims adjuster regarding the denial of your claim.

Per Snohomish County PUD Customer Service Regulations, the PUD shall not be liable for any disruption, loss, injury or damages caused by any event that is reasonably beyond the PUD’s control. Such events include wind, fire, acts of the elements, generation failures, breakdowns, repairs, maintenance, improvements or changes in PUD facilities.