Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1

Skip navigation and go to content

Customer Service (M-F 8a-5:30p): 425-783-1000

Warm Beach

Warm Beach Water System Consolidation

The Warm Beach Water Association (WBWA) is transferring ownership of its water system to Snohomish County PUD to consolidate it with the PUD’s Kayak water system. The documents below provide information that the WBWA and PUD customers may want to know in regard to the water system ownership change.

Water Utility:

(M-F, 7:30am to 4pm)

FAX: 425-397-3160


extension 3000

Western Washington & outside Everett