Incentives for energy-efficient new construction
In our ongoing commitment to help build a sustainable future, Snohomish PUD is offering Energy Design Assistance for new commercial, industrial, and multi-family buildings.
This program includes:
- Performance-based incentives of 20¢ – 50¢ / kWh for highly energy-efficient buildings
- Additional 25% bonus for all-electric facilities
- Additional 15% bonus for facilities with a minimum of 51% certified income-qualified units.
- Design meetings with energy-efficiency modeling scenarios
- Design team stipend
Incentive rates and programs may change without notice. Funding is limited.
- For commercial, industrial, and multifamily new construction (go here for incentive information on single-family construction projects)
- Design must exceed the permitted energy code by at least 10%
- All projects must be pre-approved
- All savings will be verified by the PUD
This program is provided by Willdan for Snohomish PUD.