Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1

Skip navigation and go to content

Customer Service (M-F 8a-5:30p): 425-783-1000

Disconnected Service FAQs

If you fail to pay your PUD bill on time, your service can be disconnected.

View all
If a representative of the PUD comes to my residence or business to disconnect my electrical service, may I pay the representative the amount owing on my bill and avoid the disconnect?

No, PUD representatives do not accept payments at customer residences.

If my electric service has been disconnected, when will service be restored?

Electric service will be restored when the cause for the disconnect has been removed and when payment of all appropriate charges, including any deposit due from you, has been made.

Click here to view the fees to turn electrical service back on if it was disconnected due to non-payment.