Pre-Approval is required before any work begins. You must have electric heat to qualify.
- Select a PUD Registered Contractor (see "Find a Contractor" to the right)
- Inform the contractor that you want to apply for the PUD incentive. The contractor needs to complete the Measure Input portion of the Application Packet and signed bid form
- Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (either property manager or contractor may submit):
- Signed, completed Application Packet
- Signed bid (must use PUD contractor forms)
- W-9 for the complex
- A PUD Energy Services Authorization (ESA) will be sent to you and your contractor, approving your project as eligible for incentives
- Complete installation within 90 days of receiving ESA.
- Contact the PUD immediately if the project scope changes. This requires an updated Application Packet and bid form.
- The contractor will submit the signed ESA to email@example.com
- Payment will be processed following PUD project verification