Charge your new EV for free!< All Stories
Here’s an opportunity that can take you far! The PUD is offering a $400 account credit to go towards the charging of your newly purchased or leased electric vehicle (EV).
EVs charged in the PUD’s service area run on some of the cleanest power in the nation. Most of the utility’s energy is generated by hydropower. Over the past five years, more than 90% of the PUD’s fuel mix has come from clean resources such as hydropower, wind and solar.
- Your new EV must be purchased from a dealership. Private sales are not eligible.
- Pre-owned EVs are limited to 36,000 miles or less.
- Plug-in, four-wheel light-duty passenger battery electric vehicles (BEV) or plug-in electric/hybrid vehicles (PHEV) purchased/leased after January 1, 2021, are eligible.
- The vehicle must be DOL registered at a residence receiving electric service from the PUD.
- Applications must be received within 90 days of purchase/lease date.
- Offer is first-come, first-serve dependent on available funds. The incentive amount/promotion is subject to change at any time.