Snohomish County PUD is a proud member of EnviroStars, a one-stop green business program for the state of Washington. EnviroStars is a free, central hub for Washington businesses to receive assistance and recognition for saving energy and water, reducing waste and pollution, choosing safer products, and cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
Where do I start?
The program is open to businesses of any type or size. Follow these steps to get information, help, resources, and recognition for actions that take your “green” efforts to a whole new level!
- Register online at www.envirostars.org.
- Fill out an application and walk through the checklist of green actions across a variety of environmental areas.
- Taking more actions earns more points. Based on points achieved, EnviroStars offers three tiers of recognition and various marketing benefits to businesses at each level – Partner, Leader, and Champion.
- When your application is complete, it is reviewed by the EnviroStars program team.
- Once your business is approved, you’ll be listed on the EnviroStars online directory so consumers can find businesses who share their environmental values.
How will joining EnviroStars benefit your business?
EnviroStars can help your business identify practices to save energy and water and potentially reduce utility costs. Businesses can access free resources from member agencies and rebates from utilities.
Also, businesses that join EnviroStars receive marketing benefits through the program such as a marketing toolkit with window cling and a listing in the online green business directory. The more green actions your business takes, the more marketing benefits you can receive, including additional promotional materials and digital targeted advertising.
How do I find EnviroStars businesses?
To find an EnviroStars business or learn more how to become an EnviroStars business, click here.
Email the Snohomish County PUD EnviroStars Program today for a free consultation.