Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1

Skip navigation and go to content

Customer Service (M-F 8a-5:30p): 425-783-1000

New / Altered Meters

Customers should contact our Distribution Engineering Department at (425) 783-8272 to determine the requirements and fees for a new or altered electrical service for construction. We can make arrangements to review the sometimes lengthy application process and will offer advice on the information required for an application, including site plans and electrical service entrance loads.

The PUD also will estimate the fees associated with new or altered service. This will enable you to prepare for the financing required.

Related Information