Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1

Skip navigation and go to content

Customer Service (M-F 8a-5:30p): 425-783-1000


Building and Remodeling

Get help with new or existing construction within Snohomish County and Camano Island for your electric and water service.
Where to Start

ELECTRIC SERVICE: To install a new or change an existing electrical service, please fill out the appropriate application form.

Send the completed application for Residential, Commercial or Area lighting to

Send the completed Plat Development application to

WATER SERVICE: For a new water connection, please fill out a Water Service Availability Letter*. Instructions on where to send this completed application are included in the document.

* 6/1/21: This form is currently being updated and will be posted as soon as completed. If you need a Water Availability letter, please call us at 425-397-3000 (M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.).

Additional Information

> Guides & Requirements

Reference guides for current standards, builder responsibilities and utility installation requirements

> Safety Reviews

Power line, electric meter and service disconnects, power safety

> Plat Development

Define scope, costs and timelines for your plat project (5 or more lots) while also managing technical engineering related to the design of a plat.

> Meter Verification

Requirements for proper identification and labeling of meters, including a form to request verification by the PUD before transferring to new owner.

> Contact Us