Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1

Skip navigation and go to content

Customer Service (M-F 8a-5:30p): 425-783-1000

Investment Recovery

Surplus Materials, Vehicles and Equipment

The PUD offers surplus material, vehicles and equipment to local Service Area Educational Agencies and Service Area Local Agencies first. These groups include a variety of educational institutions (such as colleges, school districts or education centers) as well as local public agencies (such as counties, cities, or municipal corporations). These are the first groups that can purchase any surplus PUD property. Any surplus items not purchased by these groups are then made available to the public for purchase. You can find the current list of surplus items by clicking here.

Auction Sites. For your convenience, here are some links to local auction sites that may have material, vehicle or equipment available from the PUD.

Miscellaneous Surplus

At times, the PUD has miscellaneous surplus material and equipment available for sale to the public. When available, an electronic file listing these items can be viewed to the right.

Items may be purchased at the PUD Warehouse, 1802 - 75th Street SW in Everett, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

Note: Due to security at the PUD's Operations Center, all incoming non-PUD vehicles, visitors, contractors, and deliveries must use the North entry gate (75th Street entrance), which will be open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and manned by a Security Officer.