Events in December 2020
All Month Long/Multiple Dates:
- Reindeer Encounter, near Buckley, WA, $22-$45
- Santa and Sno-Gnome in Shops, Snohomish, through 12/20, 10a-5p
- Wintertide Lights at the Evergreen Arboretum, dusk through 8p, $10 donation requested
- The Lights of Christmas Warm Beach, Stanwood, multiple dates, 5p-10p, $20-$25
- Wintertide Santa's Neighborhood Cruises, multiple dates, 5p-8p, free but accepting toy donations
- Drive-thru Trees of Christmas, 12/3-6, 6-8p
- Port of Everett's (Modified) Holiday on the Bay, 12/5, starts at noon, movies are sold out, but lots of additional fun to be had by all!
- Mukilteo Yacht Club Lighted Boat Parade, 12/5, 5:30p at Port of Everett
- Virtual Tree Lighting and Message from Santa, hosted on the Port of Everett's social media page on 12/5, 4:30p
- Virtual Pier Into the Night, 12/5, 7-8p
- Seattle Childrens Chorus Coming Home for Christmas, 12/5, 6-8p, $35+$3.77 fee
- Light Up Your Holidays - Virtual Tree Lighting, Stanwood, 12/6, 5p
- 2021 Year of Living Kindly with Donna Cameron and Garret Hunt, 12/8, 6 pm
- Houseplants 101 (online), 12/8, 7-8p, $15 per person
- Drive-Thru Afternoon with Santa, Camano Island, 12/8, 3-6p
- Wintertide Virtual Teen Night at Schack Art Center, 12/17, 6-7p
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Live Stream Watch Party, 12/18, 5p, $30
- Chase the Grinch out of Sno-Who-Mish, 12/19, Virtual Run - choose your start time, $40 for 5K, $50 for 10K
- Snohomish Winter Solstice Walk 2020, 12/21, 4-10p
- Food Assistance
- The Everett Fire Department hosts Community Emergency Response Team Trainings to prepare the community for disasters, as well as face-covering drives for donations and disbursement.
- Connect Casino Road is a collaborative composed of a variety of stakeholders working together to align efforts under a common vision to support families. Through these partnerships, it strives to build a safe, supportive, and collaborative community where everybody thrives and reaches their full potential. Connect Casino Road hosts a food donation location as well a food drive for those in need.
- ChildStrive supports parents and other caregivers, enhancing their capacity to meet the specific needs of their infants and toddlers in the child’s natural learning environments – at home, at their child care center, or in other community settings. If you are in need of educational resources, please reach out for assistance!
- Snohomish County Outreach Program for Mental Wellbeing (Call 2-1-1)