Charge Your New Electric Vehicle for FREE!
Here’s an opportunity that can take you far! The PUD is offering a $400 account credit to go towards the charging of your newly purchased or leased electric vehicle (EV).
EVs charged in the PUD’s service area run on some of the cleanest power in the nation. Most of the utility’s energy is generated by hydropower. Over the past five years, more than 90% of the PUD’s fuel mix has come from clean resources such as hydropower, wind and solar.
- Your new or certified pre-owned EV must be purchased from a franchised dealership.
- Plug-in, four-wheel light-duty passenger battery electric vehicles (BEV) or plug-in electric/hybrid vehicles (PHEV) purchased/leased after January 1, 2021, are eligible.
- The vehicle must be DOL registered at a residence receiving electric service from the PUD.
- Applications must be received within 90 days of purchase/lease date.
- Offer is first-come, first-serve dependent on available funds. The incentive amount/promotion is subject to change at any time.
How to Apply
- Complete the application provided by your dealer or available here. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Include the following supporting documents:
- A legible copy of the auto sales or lease contract.
- DOL vehicle registration showing the EV registration address to be the same as the residential PUD service address listed on your application.
- Email or mail your completed application with all required documents within 90 days of EV lease/purchase to:
Residential Energy Services (E2)
Snohomish County PUD
PO Box 1107
Everett, WA 98206-1107
$400 is based on an average annual home charging cost
Questions? Check out our FAQs or contact our Energy Hotline:
(M-F, 8am to 5pm)