In its ongoing commitment to help to build a sustainable future, the PUD is now offering Energy Design Assistance for New Construction Buildings
- Performance based incentives of 20¢ - 50¢ per kilowatt-hour (kWh) for highly energy-efficient buildings
- Additional 25% bonus for all-electric facilities
- Additional 15% bonus for certified income-qualified facilities
- Design meetings with energy-efficiency modeling scenarios
- Design team stipend
- For Commercial, Industrial, & Multifamily New Construction (for single-family construction projects, click here)
- Design must exceed the permitted energy code by at least 10%
- All projects must be pre-approved
- All savings will be verified by the PUD
To get started:
Please CLICK HERE to visit our Energy Design Assistance partner provider, Willdan.
Incentive rates and programs may change without notice. Funding is limited.