The PUD values its relationships with trade allies. We encourage suppliers and contractors to have a good knowledge of PUD programs, install eligible equipment in accordance with PUD specifications and actively promote the PUD’s energy-efficiency and renewable energy programs. To help assure our customers that they will receive a quality installation with good customer service, we are developing a list of trade allies who do work under the PUD’s programs.
Benefits to Being a PUD Trade Ally
As a PUD trade ally, your company can benefit from the following areas of support, providing competitive advantage in a challenging marketplace:
- Promotional materials & advertising
- Listing on the PUD website
- Ability to offer PUD rebates
- Access to training & technical assistance
By promoting PUD programs, your sales can increase and your customers will benefit from PUD rebates.
What We Require
Our requirements are simple:
- Install eligible equipment to PUD specifications
- Provide excellent customer service
- Promote PUD programs and encourage program participation
- Maintain licenses, insurance, and bond(s)
Performance and eligibility requirements vary by program. Additionally, requirements are updated periodically. Be sure to read and understand the applicable contractor guidelines and to provide your field staff with the applicable requirements and installation criteria.
Join the Network
Becoming a PUD trade ally involves a few simple steps, which vary by program. Applications and links to program-specific information are located to the right.