If you have any questions about the application process, please call our Energy Hotline so that our Energy Specialists can help.
Customers who own an electrically heated detached single-family, manufactured home, or a multi-family building with up to four (4) attached units and up to three (3) stories in height would qualify. Home or building must be located in Snohomish County or Camano Island.
Owners of electrically heated multi-family buildings and condominiums that have five (5) or more attached units and over three (3) stories in height may qualify for our Multi-Family program. Find additional details, click here.
Here’s how our Instant Rebate program works:
- Visit the page that applies to your project for details: weatherization or heating.
- Contact one or more PUD Registered Contractors for estimates. To receive a rebate, the work must be done by a PUD Registered Contractor.
- Select a PUD Registered Contractor, have the work done, and collect your instant rebate.
- PUD Registered Contractor submits the rebate application and any supporting documentation for you.
- PUD reviews and approves the rebate application and performs any required inspections.
- PUD pays the rebate amount to the contractor.