PowerTrend 2.0 is a quick and easy way to analyze your electric consumption and charges from Snohomish PUD over the Internet... and it's FREE!
As soon as you register, you can begin taking advantage of the following PowerTrend features via your own password-protected account:
- Access three years' usage/cost data for one or multiple business accounts
- Daily data updates (versus monthly)
- Display of both billed and measured demand information
- New filtering and sorting options for viewing account information
- Print-friendly formats for Customer Profile and Report pages
- Ease-of-use for copying/pasting data to Excel
Why use PowerTrend?
PowerTrend can help you manage your electricity use. It’s especially useful to explore your consumption trends, to track energy-saving improvements you’ve made and to estimate the impact of energy-savings activities you’re considering. PowerTrend’s charts can help you identify changes in usage or cost over time that may require further investigation.
How do I sign up?
Business customers can sign up for PowerTrend 2.0 by one of the ways listed below.
- Register on-line by clicking here.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 425-783-8290 during regular business hours (toll-free in Western Washington & outside the Everett local calling area at 1-877-783-1000, extension 8290)