The PUD summarized existing information about the proposed project area. This information has been compiled into a document called the Pre-Application Document (PAD). The PAD identifies:
- process plan and schedule per FERC regulations 18CFR§5
- proposed project design and operation
- existing environmental conditions and impacts
- preliminary issues and studies list
- summary of contacts with potential stakeholders
The PAD and Notice of Intent was filed with the FERC on March 21, 2013 and is available for review on this web site (see left pane - Documents, then NOI and PAD). This filing started the Integrated License Process (see left pane - Process Plan and Schedule - for current status in the ILP).