Spada Lake is the principal source of drinking water for Snohomish County’s population. As a result, the maintenance of high quality water is of primary importance. Water quality depends upon responsible public observation of the following:
Water Quality Regulations
- Boat launching only at designated locations
- No combustion engines allowed.
- Licensed motorized vehicle operation on improved roads only
- Picnicking at designated sites
- Public must use site toilets
- Pets must be on leashes at all times
- No overnight camping
- No swimming or wading in creeks or reservoirs
- No inflatable devices allowed on Spada Lake (this includes rubber rafts)
Fishing Regulations (Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife)
For the most current fishing regulations, contact the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife at 360-902-2700 or check its website at www.wdfw.wa.gov. Note: All tributaries to the lake are closed to fishing.