When choosing a contractor/installer, consider the following:
- How much and what type of solar experience do they have?
- What references do they provide?
- What types of warranties and maintenance agreements do they offer?
- Do they work with specific suppliers or components that are important to you?
- Once you have the bid(s) be sure that they are all based on similar system and design criteria.
Your PUD maintains a list of Registered Solar Installers. Click here to view the list.
Because of Restraint of Trade restrictions, Snohomish County PUD cannot recommend or endorse any individual installer who appears on the list.